We are committed to producing high quality, durable products that have longevity in the marketplace. We strive to reduce waste and pollution and serve as an example of environmental stewardship in the hospitality industry. Our products are designed to withstand the rigors of the hotel environment, but when our products no longer meet the demands of our customers and we encourage an end of product life solution to minimize the environmental impact.
Current & Ongoing Activities
These are the steps our company has taken and continue to take to reduce our impact on the environment.
• We shorten the supply chain to minimize intermediaries. We work to connect our supply to customers more directly. Example: Ship directly to European warehouses from Asia.
• We constantly improve and enforce quality control measures to prevent rework an unnecessary energy/resource usage.
• We avoid air shipments.
• We optimize stock and manage the inventory flow so there is a low risk of unsold products.
• Plastic housing components, mechnical parts and metal used are 50% recyclable.
• Utilize 100% recycled packaging
• Use minimum packing materials.
• Factory is ISO14001 Certified.
• 50% of components supplied by Chinese vendors are ISO14001 Certified.
• Our Factory has EMS (Environmental Management System) in place.
• Our Factory is a member of IPE (Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs, IPE).
• Our Factory has an annual inspection by the local government regarding impact on soil, air, water.
• Our US office utilizes green energy.
• Products are designed for disassembly.
2022 Action Plan
Our sustainability plan includes specific actions our company will take to meet its environmental goals. These are the goals we plan to accomplish by the end of 2022.
• We have partnered with the organization One Tree Planted and will plant one tree for every hotel that purchases our products. To date we have planted 5000 trees.
To learn more: https://onetreeplanted.org/
• We encourage end-of-life recycling with a certified electronics recycler. Below are two resources for electronics recycling:
• Eliminate printed user manuals and replace with QR codes - Manuals will be accessible on our website.
• Design all new products for easier disassembly
Goals & Objectives
In an continual effort to reduce our impact on the environment we will strive to do the following:
• All our products will be made from recycled materials and eco-friendly energy resources.
• Encourage our Factory to use renewable energy – solar, nuclear, wind
• To remain mindful of our company’s impact on the environment and constantly try to improve our processes.
• We will do everything in our power to be socially responsible and sustainable to preserve a livable environment.
• Our development, production and supply processes will minimize environmental pollution and be 100% in compliance with environmental legislation.
• We will employ a production process that prevents waste and reduces the manufacturing requirements for materials, energy and personnel.
• We will consistently base all our actions on sustainability principles to protect our planet and future.